Guiding Principles and Values
Himal Hydro bases its management activities on the Quality Management Principles, as defined in ISO 9001:2008
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
Based on these Principles, Himal Hydro specifically intends to implement any job in such a manner as to achieve:
- Correct/right quality – honour specifications, while also understanding Clients’ implied & future business needs.
- Completion on schedule and within budget.
- Long-term sustainability for the Company’s business, providing a reasonable return for its share holders
- Maximizing use of local capabilities and resources.
- Construction safety and training – practicing proactive safety management.
- Fostering good, honest and transparent relationships with all our partners and stakeholders.
- Promote and practice high standards of business ethics, ensuring:
- Transparency and integrity – to be truthful and open in all business dealings.
- Responsible stewardship of resources and the environment – to secure a future for coming generations.
- Employees – Our employees are our most valuable asset and we treat them equitably regardless of origin & status.
- Learning Organization – in all the work we carry out, we will endeavour to improve our knowledge and skills and that of our staff.